Registration to COOP 2014 is now closed.
If you registered online before May 22, the system let you complete a pre-registration. All the information will be checked, and then the local organisers will contact you so to complete the registration and proceed to make the payment. Please be aware that this could take up to 2 days.
Registration fees for COOP 2014 are:
– 1 Workshop (on 27/05) + Conference (28-29-30/05): €350 (Student rate: €300)
– 1 Workshop (on 27/05) + 2 days Conference (28-29/05): €300 (Student rate: €250)
– 1 Workshop (27/05) + 1 day Conference (28/05): 250 € (Student rate: €200) (social dinner not included)
– Conference only (28-29-30/05): €300 (Student rate: €250)
– Conference only 2 days (28-29/05 or 29-30/05): €250 (Student Rate: €200)
– Social dinner supplement for accompanying person: €50
Please note that there are no early vs. late registration fees
The fees include: the conference kit, one copy of the book of proceedings, coffee breaks and lunch on each day, and the social dinner. Please note that the registration option “1 Workshop + 1 day Conference” does not include the social dinner.
Payments can be made by:
– Credit Card
– Cheques (in Euros only)
– Order form/Money Transfer
For payments by cheque, after filling the registration form online, you will have to send your cheque or your order form as soon as possible to the following address:
Maison des Sciences de l’Homme et de la Société Sud-Est (MSHS Sud-Est)
Université de Nice – Sophia Antipolis – Pôle Universitaire Saint-Jean d’Angély 3
24 avenue des diables bleus
06357 Nice CEDEX 4
Please do not forget to add a note or a copy of the bill with your name and the amount to be paid.
To register for COOP 2014, please visit http://colloque.unice.fr, select “Registration” and then “COOP 2014”.